We’ve made it easy to take your California AB 2053 Training from boring to brilliant!
Our training suite on Preventing Discrimination and Harassment meets California AB 2053 and is an essential tool in any workplace that’s looking to build a culture of dignity, respect, and tolerance. The course features interactive videos, viewer engagement scoring, and an episode-based format that keeps viewers interested and engaged.
The course is available in the following versions:
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Work Environments: Office, Hospitality, Industrial/Manufacturing, Municipal
- Roles: Manager and Employee
- Formats: Online, DVD, and Instructor-Led Classroom
- State-Required Training: California (AB 1825, AB 2053, SB 396, SB 400), Connecticut (CHRO Act)
For more information, view our Course Summary.