We’ve made it easy to take your Implicit Bias Training from boring to brilliant!
This 25-minute, stand-alone course focused on raising awareness of implicit bias/unconscious bias and steps individuals can take to prevent biased attitudes and behaviors from interfering with workplace decisions and interactions.
Traliant’s Unconscious Bias Training:
- Defines the concept of implicit bias
- Depicts different types of implicit biases
- Demonstrates how biases can influence workplace decisions and interactions
- Explains how to recognize personal biases and make more informed decisions
- Explores the relationship between implicit bias, diversity and inclusion and preventing discrimination
Traliant also covers Unconscious Bias in its industry-leading Preventing Discrimination and Harassment course. This foundational course covers sexual harassment, discrimination, bystander intervention, diversity and inclusion and unconscious bias.
For more information, view our Unconscious Bias Training Course Summary.