Some of Traliant’s Happy Customers:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Awareness Training:
This 25-minute eLearning course introduces employees to the PCI Data Security Standards, and their role in keeping cardholder data safe. A video host guides employees through different episodes, featuring interactions, challenges and viewer email and tweets that raise awareness of fraud, examine the different elements of a payment card and address common questions.
The course covers these topics and more:
- Goals and requirements of the PCI Data Security Standards
- Different types of cardholder data
- Protecting cardholder data and PCI devices
- Detecting and preventing payment card fraud
- The function of different elements of payment cards
- Penalties for violating PCI Data Security Standards
For more information, view our Course Summary.