Some of Traliant’s Happy Customers:
Online Training: Recognizing and Preventing Phishing Attacks:
This 20-minute course for employees and managers explores the risks posed by phishing — a serious cyber threat to organizations and individuals. Interactive simulations, practice scenarios and viewer email and tweets provide insights and practical tips for spotting common forms of phishing, preventing phishing attacks and keeping information security top of mind.
Topics covered include:
- What is phishing?
- Different forms of phishing: spear phishing, vishing, smishing
- Different types of malicious software
- Recognizing phishing red flags
- What to do to prevent phishing attacks
- Phishing simulations
- Practical steps to protect sensitive information
For more information, view our Course Summary.