Account Executive – Enterprise
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
Since the demand for our training has soared, we have an immediate need to expand our Sales team. In this enterprise level account executive role, you will drive business forward by working to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. You will cultivate new clients from leads provided by our Marketing team as well as through direct prospecting efforts. You will sell to medium to large sized businesses using strong insight and relationship building skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Manage every part of the sales process by engaging with clients at all points of the sales cycle – including prospecting, product demonstrations, presenting the solution, contract negotiation, through close
- Build relationships with prospective customers to create new business opportunities by utilizing sales strategies targeting key decision makers and business owners
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups.
- Be accountable for quota achievement on a monthly, quarterly basis and annual basis
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Technology sales experience a plus.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment and/or Corporate Training.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- A proven track record in building a strong business pipeline and converting sales.
- An ability to thrive and prioritize in fast-paced environment.
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively with the team.
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.