Account Executive – SMB Sales
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that is #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 and #22 on the 2021 INC. 5000 California Regional list. In a little over five years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We have an immediate need to expand our Sales team. In this entry level account executive role, you will drive business forward by working to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. You will cultivate new clients from direct prospecting efforts. You will sell to small/medium sized businesses using strong insight and relationship building skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Manage every part of the sales process by engaging with clients at all points of the sales cycle – including prospecting, product demonstrations, presenting the solution, contract negotiation, through close
- Build relationships with prospective customers to create new business opportunities by utilizing sales strategies targeting key decision makers and business owners
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups.
- Be accountable for quota achievement on a monthly, quarterly basis and annual basis
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Software sales experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment and/or Corporate Training.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- A proven track record in building a strong business pipeline and converting sales.
- An ability to thrive and prioritize in fast-paced environment.
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively with the team.
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 5,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.