Business Development Manager – Legal and Law Firm Specialist
We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated Business Development Manager for our eLearning products. This individual will work with the Chief Growth Officer to cultivate and build our partner channel within the legal community. We are a young company whose sales has exploded and we are aggressively building out our partner channel. In our three years we have added over 2000 customers. This position requires solid experience selling to and partnering with lawyers and law firms. Specifically we are looking for professionals that can continue to build and grow these relationships along with strong sales skills to recruit, sign and collaborate in this space. The majority of your job will be done over the phone with very little travel required. Sales background coupled with partnership management skills are required. If you have experience selling software or services to law firms this is a terrific opportunity. Since our recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. We work with a broad array of household-name organizations like the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, and Momofuku.
- Build out our strategy and execution for partnering with law firms and the legal community
- Leverage the current successes we have had in this space in context of the overall plan
- Collaborate with the other Traliant Departments
- Mine our existing customer base to identify business associations and partnership connected to this market .
- Communicate back to the rest of the organization on specific partnerships and our plans with each
- Forecast revenue for the overall space and for each specific partner within this channel
- Drive this channel so it can emerge as a real game changer for the entire company to leverage
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience selling and partnering to law firms
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working in the human resources market is a plus.
- Software sales experience
- Partner recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
- Previous experience in a e-learning platforms is a plus
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. With the attention these issue have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 2,100 customers in less than 3 years.