Business Development/Partner Manager
We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated Business Development Manager for our eLearning products. This individual will work with the CEO to cultivate and build our partner channel. We are a young company whose direct sales has exploded and now need to build our partner channel. In our first 18 months we have added over 600 customers. This position requires a strategic mind to identify the best channel opportunities and strong sales skills to recruit, sign and train partners. The majority of your job will be done over the phone with very little travel required. Sales background coupled with partnership management skills are required. Since you will be the first hire in this group, we need an independent person who can perform well with very little resources available to you. This is a tremendous opportunity to create and implement a vision for our partner strategy. Since our recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. We work with a broad array of household-name organizations like the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, and Momofuku.
- Build a multi-pronged partner strategy that maximizes revenues and lowers customer acquisition costs.
- Work with Marketing to execute a partner communication plan.
- Mine our existing customer base to identify business associations that Traliant can support and market through.
- Present co-marketing ideas and business cases to senior leaders at potential partners.
- Train channel sales teams.
- Forecast revenue from a diverse group of channels.
- Document suggestions for enhancing Traliant’s product offerings, based on partner suggestions and opportunities.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working in the human resources market is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in a software sales role is required.
- Partner recruitment and management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
- Previous experience in a e-learning platforms.
- Strong presentation skills.
East Hanover, NJ or Remote
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. With the attention these issue have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 600 customers in less than 2 years.