Business Partnership Director
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has experienced tremendous growth. In a little over four years, we’ve added over 3,500 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
Since the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to expand our Growth team. We are looking for a high-energy, out-of-the-box thinker to cultivate a network of business partners to accelerate growth for our eLearning products. Working with our Chief Growth Officer you will build a strategy to identify, secure and manage channel partnerships.
This position requires solid experience partnering with resellers in the LMS, HCM and/or HR consulting or software spaces. Specifically, we are looking for a proven partner development professional that has experience in the eLearning and/or compliance space to continue to build and grow partner revenue generating relationships. Along with strong sales skills to recruit, sign and collaborate in this space we want a person that has been a key player in a mature partner development organization. The majority of your job will be done over the phone with very little travel required. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and experience selling online HR training this is a terrific opportunity.
- Recruit high impact partners and coach them on how to be successful resellers of our products. This will include working with LMS software firms, Payroll/HCM/HR vendors, and larger HR Consulting firms and/or practices. Develop strategic direction and plans to drive growth and continuous improvement.
- Leverage the current successes we have had in this space in context of your overall plan.
- Grow and manage the pipeline for new business within each partnership and collaborate with our internal sales to win business.
- Collaborate with partners to understand their challenges to help identify/prioritize strategic opportunities and to configure solutions to meet their needs.
- Experience advising partners on lead generation methods to their existing and new customers, training their sales team and being a trusted advisor to your partners.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with working and being a key contributor in a partner business development organization.
- Experience partnering with LMS, Payroll/HCM, and HR Consulting firms.
- History of training and working with sales teams within the partner organization
- Experience working in the human resources market is a plus.
- Software sales experience is plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Backed by Martinson Ventures, Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.