Client Services Representative – eLearning Support
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
The Client Services Representative is part of a highly collaborative team that supports current and prospective customers. You will use various modes of communication – telephone, email, web chat and other social media channels to provide a quality customer experience in every interaction.
This position requires strong troubleshooting and organizational skills. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, providing a high level of professionalism when working with customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Work with new customers to customize and configure courses and manage rollout using Traliant’s Learning Management System (LMS) and other third-party industry standard LMS.
- Provide ongoing support to customers and resolve technical issues.
- Consult with customers to help determine the most effective rollout strategies.
- Document processes and create templates for common issues.
- Troubleshoot reported issues with courses and/or LMS, working with client and engineering resources.
- Document suggestions for improving Traliant’s product offerings, based on customer suggestions and previous experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills essential.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Prior experience in a customer support role is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.