Client Services Representative -eLearning
Traliant, an innovator in award-winning online HR compliance training, is looking for a technically-adept, Client Services Representative for our eLearning products. We will provide training in our systems and products.
This individual will work with the Client Services Team to support our current and future customers, via telephone, email, web chat and other social media channels, while providing the best possible customer experience in every interaction.
This position requires excellent communication and client services skills while maintaining a positive attitude. Must be a self-starter as this position is a remote working role.
- Work with new customers to customize and configure courses and manage rollout using Traliant’s Learning Management System (LMS) and other third-party industry standard LMS.
- Provide ongoing support to customers and resolve technical issues.
- Consult with customers to help determine the most effective rollout strategies.
- Document processes and create templates for common issues.
- Troubleshoot reported issues with courses and/or LMS, working with client and engineering resources.
- Document suggestions for improving Traliant’s product offerings, based on customer suggestions and previous experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills essential
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Prior experience in a customer support role is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.