Client Services Representative
We’re looking for a technically-adept, Client Services Representative. This individual will work with the VP of Products to support our current and future customers. This individual will support our customers via telephone, email, web chat and other social media channels, while providing the best possible customer experience in every interaction. This is a multi-faceted job that encompasses client implementations, customizations, support and testing functions.
- Interact with customers, marketing and the sales team to handle a variety of pre-and post-sales service functions.
- Work with new customers to help them get implemented and up and running using Traliant’s proprietary systems.
- Provides ongoing support to customers on website navigation and technical issues.
- May respond to and resolve product or services problems by clarifying the customer’s technical experience, determining the cause of the problem, identifying and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue, expediting the correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Document processes and create templates for common issues.
- Continually work to define the Customer Support role to meet the customers’ needs.
- Provide suggestions for improving Traliant’s product offerings, based on customer suggestions.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Exhibit passion for Traliant’s products and passion for your customers.
- 1-3 years of experience in a contact center customer support role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
- Previous experience in a technical customer support environment.
- Previous experience with technical support ticketing systems.
- Previous experience with Articulate Storyline and/or Moodle would be a plus.
Job will be in the NJ (Parsippany/Morristown) area. Will consider remote, home-based candidates.
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.