We’re looking for an experienced professional to establish a contract administration function. This position supports new and existing contract negotiations. You will have primary responsibilities in contract review, template generation, contract administration and customer service. In working with Sales management, you will negotiate and administer End User License Agreements and Partnership Agreements. You will administer requests for legal forms, documents and customer contracts in accordance with agreed upon terms and maintain all required documentation to support contract administration and execution.
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has experienced tremendous growth – ranking 13th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™. In the last four years, we’ve grown to more than 5,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Develop End User License Agreements (EULA) and Partnership Agreements ensuring consistency and acceptable standards are met with customers and partners.
- Draft, review and revise agreements that ensure proposed redlines are acceptable.
- Finalize all agreements, amendments and legal documents before execution. Prepare and distribute final contract documents to appropriate parties
- Ensure timely closure of agreements.
- Develop and establish internal process for tracking all contractual commitments. Monitor contract status and communicate to leadership on a regular basis. Respond to any requests in a timely manner.
- Create, review and evaluate agreement templates to identify areas for improvement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems/issues regarding executed agreements
- Develop, implement and standardize contract approval process.
- Manage contract and signature software.
- Perform database clean-up to remove outdated contracts.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 5 years directly related experience.
- Working knowledge of contracts. Experience drafting legal documents and agreements.
- Excellent time management follow up and execution skills
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Experience with Microsoft Word and “Redlining” functions
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented. Disciplined and dedicated to superior quality work.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal certification is preferred but not required
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization