Traliant is seeking a talented Sr. Salesforce Solution Specialist who will be responsible for enabling Salesforce.com solutions that support the development of new and existing program functionality to drive sales within the organization. This person will oversee the configuration, reporting, support, maintenance, and overall improvement of the Salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and management skills to keep projects in scope, on budget and delivered on time. They will provide technical oversight on all aspects of SalesForce.com implementations, integrations, and other internal projects. You will collaborate with stakeholders from across the business to align on and provide accurate data and reporting. You are a self-motivated and collaborative player who will not only execute on but also take initiative to understand business needs and develop strategies from the ground-up.
Traliant is an award-winning eLearning company that has experienced tremendous growth – ranking 13th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™. In the last four years, we’ve grown to more than 5,000 customers, including; Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Work with business partners to realize full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM to meet business requirements and implement efficient workflows
- Participates in the development and document of functional, technical requirements as well design reviews
- Responsible for creating standard and ad-hoc reports and dashboards
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high quality Salesforce solutions utilizing best practices within Salesforce.com CRM applications
- Facilitate continued enhancements of Salesforce.com, aligning with business processes and business reporting requirements
- Create and manage workflows, approval processes, and campaigns within Salesforce.com
- Create and administer profiles, permission sets, users, groups
- Responsible for data management within Salesforce.com applications
- Participate in project planning activities to provide input on work effort and cost estimates
- Responsible for leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and managing go-live activities with IT and business units
- Provide support for production environment including incident management and resolution
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS organization required.
- 7+ years of CRM experience and at least 4+ years of experience working with Salesforce.com as an administrator
- Expertise of Salesforce.com best practices and governance standards
- Working knowledge of APEX (classes and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform out-of-the-box functionality and configuration
- Relevant project work experience across multiple operational and/or technology areas and services
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Highly motived, excels in a team environment, innovative individual able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented, timeliness, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, working with multiple stakeholders, as well as possess leadership presence
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Pardot experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification in Advanced Developer Preferred
- Certification in Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Backed by Providence Strategic Equity, Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.