Customer Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an accomplished marketing professional to support our customer engagement, adoption, retention and lifecycle marketing efforts. In this hands-on B2B Customer Marketing Manager role, you will collaborate with multiple teams withing the company, including; Marketing, Content, Product, Client Success and Client Services teams to own the customer journey and enhance the customer experience. Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Product Marketing you will develop compelling product positioning and messaging programs and provide sales enablement for our Client Success team to use with our existing clients. You’ll evangelize our products to our customers through social media, email, collateral materials, and webinars.
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has experienced tremendous growth – ranking 13th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™. In the last four years, we’ve grown to more than 5,000 customers, including; Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Become an expert in Traliant solutions and deliver the tools our customers need to comply with changing regulations and culture. Together with the Content team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Develop programs to increase adoption and engagement within our client base among both the Traliant products they already own and newly released products and features.
- Create customized sales tools that support the selling process (with a focus on customer retention, adoption, upsell and cross sales), including, PPT decks, case studies, email templates, sales sheets, thought leadership, etc.
- Build a revised B2B customer referral program.
- Develop a program to drive more customer testimonials, case studies and customer advocacy.
- Manage webinars to educate prospects, customers, and partners on trending issues and Traliant solutions.
- Assist with daily social media posts and community building efforts.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, or community building B2B role required.
- Relevant customer marketing experience with an understanding of how to build marketing strategies and programs around several different audiences with unique goals and personas.
- Experience building customer marketing programs from the ground up. From vision and strategy, to establishing goals and success metrics, developing and following a roadmap, to launching and maintaining.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to creatively describe and position the uniqueness of our products.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, organized and decisive with the initiative to prioritize projects and adjust as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Previous experience in a SaaS business, eLearning, GRC, or Human Resources a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Backed by Martinson Ventures, Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.