Director, Customer Marketing
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In the last four years, we’ve grown to more than 5,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We’re looking for an accomplished marketing professional to support our efforts around customer engagement, adoption, retention and lifecycle marketing. In this hands-on role, you will collaborate with multiple teams within the company, including Marketing, Content, Product, Client Success and Client Services teams to own the customer journey and enhance the customer experience.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will develop compelling product positioning and messaging programs and provide sales enablement for our Client Success team to use with our existing clients. You’ll evangelize our products to our customers through social media, email, collateral materials, and webinars.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Provide expertise in Traliant solutions and deliver the tools our customers need to comply with changing regulations and culture. Together with the Content team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Develop programs to increase adoption and engagement of Traliant products our client base already owns plus newly released products and features.
- Create customized sales tools that support the selling process (with a focus on customer retention, adoption, upsell and cross sales), including, PPT decks, case studies, email templates, sales sheets, thought leadership, etc.
- Build a revised B2B customer referral program.
- Develop a program to drive more customer testimonials, case studies and customer advocacy.
- Manage webinars to educate prospects, customers, and partners on trending issues and Traliant solutions.
- Assist with social media posts and community building efforts.
Skills and Experience
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in a customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, or community building B2B role.
- Relevant customer marketing experience with an understanding of how to build marketing strategies and programs around several different customer audiences with unique goals and personas.
- Experience building customer marketing programs from the ground up. From vision and strategy, to establishing goals and success metrics, developing and following a roadmap, to launching and maintaining.
- Experience collaborating with multiple internal teams and establishing a positive, effective working partnership.
- Natural ability to connect and build relationships with customers.
- Strong analytical skills to support data driven decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to creatively describe and position the uniqueness of our products.
- Results-oriented, organized and decisive with the initiative to prioritize projects and adjust as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Outlook, and GoToWebinar.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in a SaaS business, eLearning, GRC, or Human Resources a plus.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.