Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a high-energy, and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. We are a young company that has experienced tremendous growth. In a little over four years we have added over 3,000 customers, including organizations such as Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Amway, Waste Management, Pepsico, LA Fitness, the NY Bar Association, Cedars-Sinai, PennyMac, and Alcoa. This position requires great consultative and leadership selling skills as we are looking for you to partner with existing customers to expand the business they do with Traliant. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for proactive customer outreach and delivery of superior customer experiences that ensure our customers realize the value from our product. This role will focus on expanding our relationships and annual revenue from our existing client base by increasing user licenses, Recommending additional courses, and ensuring our clients renew their partnership with Traliant.
Experience selling compliance training or eLearning solutions is preferred but not required. Sales experience to Human Resources or Legal departments is also preferred. This position will be a remote role, working from your home office.
Opportunity Overview and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and continuous showcase of value.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Drive customer interaction across the customer lifecycle to ensure adoption of products, expansion opportunities, and retention.
- Deliver client business reviews to measure progress, assess key trends and emphasize value.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure high dollar over dollar renewal rates during both expire and auto renewal anniversaries.
- Manage resolution and escalation of on-going support issues to relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Develop up-sell opportunities.
- Build client relationships by fostering partnerships of success. Develop and enhance client Learning Program initiatives, and facilitate the resolution of client problems and concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum 2 years of Sales or Account Management experience
- History of exceeding quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to a variety of market verticals
- Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
- Passionate self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within tight time constraints
- Ability to establish strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude with business software tools (SalesForce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.