Customer Success Manager
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We have an immediate need to expand our Customer Service team. We are looking for you to take on a primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. You will use your consultative experience to establish trusting working relationships with existing customers and use your selling skills to recommend additional Traliant products.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for proactive customer outreach and delivery of superior customer experiences that ensure our customers realize the value from our product. This role will focus on expanding our relationships and annual revenue from our existing client base by increasing user licenses, recommending additional courses, and ensuring our clients renew their partnership with Traliant.
Experience selling compliance training or eLearning solutions is preferred but not required. Sales experience to HR or Legal departments is also preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and continuous showcase of value.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Drive customer interaction across the customer lifecycle to ensure adoption of products, expansion opportunities, and retention.
- Deliver client business reviews to measure progress, assess key trends and emphasize value.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure high dollar over dollar renewal rates during both expire and auto renewal anniversaries.
- Manage resolution and escalation of on-going support issues to relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Develop up-sell opportunities.
- Build client relationships by fostering partnerships of success. Develop and enhance client Learning Program initiatives and facilitate the resolution of client problems and concerns.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum 2 years of Sales or Account Management experience
- History of exceeding quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to a variety of market verticals
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
- A proven track record of establishing strong internal and external relationships
- Passionate self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within tight time constraints
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
- Strong aptitude with business software tools (SalesForce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 5,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
Please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.