Customer Success Team Lead – Small Business
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that is #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 and #22 on the 2021 INC. 5000 California Regional list. In a little over five years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
Since the demand for our training has soared, we have an immediate need to expand our Customer Success leadership team. We are looking for a highly collaborative leader who will focus on helping our Small Business Customer Success team with proactive customer outreach and delivery of superior customer experiences that ensure our customers realize the value from our product. This role will focus on expanding our relationships and annual revenue from our existing client base by increasing user licenses, recommending additional courses, and ensuring our clients renew their partnership with Traliant.
This position requires an extremely positive approach to leading and inspiring the team to thrive in a fast-paced setting, achieve success in a goal-oriented environment and convert challenges into opportunities.
If you have a successful track record in transforming customer success teams to better achieve and exceed their goals while maintaining an outstanding customer experience this is a terrific opportunity to join a hyper-growth company.
- Hire, develop, coach and motivate a team of 4-5 small business Customer Success Managers.
- Be a leader of “A” players; hire, enable, coach, and develop your team so they are a high performing machine, who LOVE coming to work, LOVE our customers and know what it means to win.
- Accelerate the capability of new hires by providing quality onboarding and development programs.
- Create a culture of high performance, productivity and focus within your team. Use best practices to drive growth and continuous improvement.
- Establish a strategic and disciplined approach to Net Revenue Retention and Logo Retention. Strongly encourage utilization of tools and technology, developing best in class capabilities around the entire customer journey.
- Communicate regularly with Leadership on pipeline, forecasts and account activities. Provide detailed analysis of team performance and solutions for improving effectiveness.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to ensure the most effective strategy for our customer marketing programs.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customer. Focus on understanding, analyzing and solving customer challenges to continually deliver value. Putting the customer first is the priority and we expect you to role model that commitment for your team.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 5 years of Customer Success experience with 2-5 years progressive leadership experience in a management role.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions into multiple verticals as well as small and medium organizations.
- Experience selling to HR/L&D departments and SaaS/software sales is desirable but not required.
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding quota, building and developing sales professionals and driving sales initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in managing both short- and long-term sales cycles.
- Expertise of Salesforce reporting, analytics and dashboards to manage your business and monitor sale rep activity to identify areas of improvement.
- Demonstrated experience building a collaborative, enthusiastic and highly productive relationship with reps, marketing and senior management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, that is also solution-oriented and data-driven.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.