Digital Marketing Director
We’re looking for an accomplished digital marketing professional to expand and optimize our digital lead generation channels. In this hands-on role, you’ll focus on SEO, Paid Search, social media PPC, landing page conversion testing, and online advertising. This is a key role and a significant contributor to overall company revenue. Working with the VP of Marketing, you’ll manage the digital marketing plan and report on metrics and performance targets.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Backed by Martinson Ventures, Traliant delivers immersive, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Since #MeToo and our recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNN and NPR, the demand for our training has soared with more than 1,000 customers in the last 2 years. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an industry-leading product and an awesome team.
- Work with Marketing Operations to optimize the website and increase organic search results for targeted keywords.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase off-page optimizations.
- Analyze, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns in AdWords and Bing.
- Work with Product Marketing to create ad messaging and landing pages across segmented audiences. Create and execute an A/B testing plan.
- Work with Content Marketing to leverage thought leadership pieces for ad campaigns across LinkedIn and Twitter. Create targeted segments and ads.
- Monitor metrics daily and report on a weekly/monthly basis.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to analyze performance metrics and present results and strategies to senior leadership.
- Hands-on SEO experience with on-page and off-page optimization.
- Experience creating and managing paid search across numerous campaigns and platforms. AdWords Certification preferred.
- Ability to guide development of landing pages and experience with conversion optimization and testing.
- Results-oriented, organized and decisive with the initiative to prioritize projects and adjust as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in B2B, SaaS business, eLearning, GRC, or Human Resources a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
$75K – $85K