Director, Marketing Operations
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for architecting and optimizing a best-in-class Marketing technology stack. You will support database enhancements, updates and periodic testing, in addition to streamlining processes across the Marketing organization. You will collaborate with the Demand Gen and Product Marketing teams to support email marketing and eCommerce development. You are a self-motivated and collaborative player who will not only execute on but also take initiative to develop strategies and processes from the ground up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Define, establish, and maintain scalable processes, SLAs, KPIs and marketing workflows through automation that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create documentation for all Demand Gen and Marketing processes, programs, and procedures, including onboarding and training new Marketing employees.
- Help streamline marketing processes including annual planning, quarterly business reviews, budget tracking and reporting.
- Manage the Marketing technology stack through research, evaluation, and onboarding to power a hyper-growth marketing and sales organization. Manage the budget and renewal of the Marketing technology stack.
- Understand the process and flow of data throughout the tooling architecture to be able to quickly diagnose and solve problems experienced by the marketing and sales teams. Conduct root cause analyses and leverage cross-team partnerships to quickly identify issues and recommended actions that our marketers to execute against.
- Support database enhancements, updates, cleansing and periodic testing of database software and new version releases.
- Experience in eCommerce site development and management, preferably with Woo Commerce, WordPress, Stripe and SFDC. Will be expected to work collaboratively with internal teams and external vendors to build new pages and sites, investigate and solve issues across platforms, code forms, and assist in upgrade projects.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 5,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.