Director of Client Success
We’re looking for a high-energy Director to lead our successful Client Success Team. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in leading and mentoring a group of Client Success professionals in continuing to develop our retention and expansion efforts. We are a young company that has experienced tremendous growth. In three years, we have added over 1,600 customers, including organizations such as Hilton Worldwide, Panera Bread, US Congress, Amway, Waste Management, Citizens Bank, and LA Fitness. This growth has led to the need for an experienced Director of Client Success. This position reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
This position requires an extremely positive approach and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. Adding over 100 new customers per month means we need to develop and maintain processes that will help us keep in touch with our customers and find ways to engage and expand our presence. Organizational and motivational skills will be pivotal to success.
Experience managing compliance training or eLearning sales teams preferred but not required. This position will be primarily a remote role, working from a home office.
- Define and optimize customer journey
- Manage and lead a team of 5 Client Success professionals
- Define the vision of an outstanding customer experience from point of sale
- Standardize the template for a Success Plan for customers in all verticals
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points, including exec sponsor program, “listening” points and others
- Personally, manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to execs
- Develop staffing plan to accommodate rapid growth
- Drive true value for customers
- Promote the Challenger approach amongst your team members
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Own key metrics for your team
- Work with VP – Client Services to set and manage individual and team revenue quotas
- Logo retention rate
- Gross dollar renewal rate
- Up-sell dollars
- Habits / product adoption metrics
- Drive Renewals & Expansion
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding quotas, building teams and developing incredibly successful sales professionals
- Strong capabilities in salesforce.com; the ability to use dashboards and reports to manage your business and monitor CSM activity to identify areas of improvement
- Ability to establish strong team relationships, both with your CSMs and with senior management
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment (which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws) and Code of Conduct (which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements). With the attention these issues have gotten in the media and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 1,600 customers in less than 3 years.