Director of e-Learning Content Development
We’re looking for an intelligent, creative Director of Content Development for our eLearning products. This individual will work with the Chief Learning Officer to manage and build our growing course catalog as well as project manage the development and rollout of custom courses for our most important clients. We are a young company whose direct sales has exploded and need to manage our course development team and continue to design the most interesting and engaging compliance courses on the planet. In our first 18 months we have added over 700 customers. This position requires very strong project management skills to coordinate all the resources involved in delivering such innovative courses. The majority of your job will utilize management skills but requires you to roll up your sleeves and build courses as well. You will be communicating directly with our most strategic accounts, requiring strong customer service skills. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a company at an early stage, growing 500% this year. Since our recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our #MeToo related training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. You will work with a broad array of household-name organizations like the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, and Momofuku.
- Project Manage the customization of our library courses for our most strategic clients.
- Work with the Chief Learning Officer to execute a course design and build strategy.
- Consult with prospective clients to determine cost, time, deliverables and strategy for their compliance rollout.
- Manage the existing e-learning team that consists of people with skills in video production, instructional design, graphic design, and HR subject matter.
- Customize existing courses and develop new course modules using Articulate Storyline.
- Document suggestions for enhancing Traliant’s product offerings, based on customer interactions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Articulate Storyline.
- Proven ability to project manage the development of e-Learning courses is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working in the human resources market is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. With the attention these issue have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 700 customers in less than 2 years.