Director of Human Resources
We are looking for a qualified HR Manager to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidate should have solid experience planning and managing HR programs. You will establish HR department policies and processes encompassing the administration of recruiting, employment process, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, employee relations and compliance. You will ensure that the organization’s processes, policies and technologies are optimal for remote workers. You will provide tactical support to line managers. Working with your Director, you will continuously research and consider best practices in executing HR strategies.
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has experienced tremendous growth. In a little over four years, we’ve added over 3,500 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Assist with strategic business planning to ensure the company is well-positioned for growth and HR needs.
- Develop, implement and administer the company HR Policy guide.
- Assure human resources functions comply with regulatory standards and that organizational policies are optimized for efficiency and fairness.
- Implement and manage effective employee recruitment strategies in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. Perform full-cycle recruitment for technical and non-technical positions.
- Administer onboarding and exit processes, track trends, and make recommendations for changes.
- Research, implement and manage health and welfare benefits.
- Administer compensation plan. Research salary trends and track metrics.
- Manage workers compensation and unemployment claims.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR policy guidance. Partner with managers on employee relations matters, performance management, and staff development.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
Skills and Experience
- 5 to 7 years of HR experience including benefits administration
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws for a multistate company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent presence and professionalism
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization