eLearning Developer – Custom Content Development
**Only candidates with a link to an eLearning portfolio will be considered for this position. We are seeking a Storyline developer. Please provide course samples of your best work. **
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We have an immediate need to expand our custom content development team with an experienced eLearning Developer. As a skilled designer, you will build out our eLearning courses, create courses from scratch, as well as customize existing ones, for clients. This position also requires strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Develop eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline as well as customize existing library courses.
- Develop detailed project plans using online project management software to manage the customization and creation of eLearning courses
- Manage upwards of ten projects on a daily basis by communicating with both co-workers and clients to ensure interim deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Continually update project plans with achievements and arrange for “catch up” on any missed dates
- Communicate with translation resources and update courses into multiple languages
- Turn meeting notes into project plans with a thorough understanding of tasks, milestones, dependency, resource utilization, etc.
- Use other eLearning tools such as Camtasia and PowerPoint to customize courses
Skills and Experience
- Competency building courses in Articulate Storyline. **A portfolio demonstrating your skills is required to be submitted**.
- 5 years related experience
- Experience using project management software such as Asana, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets or similar
- Experience in creating and managing simultaneous projects from inception to completion
- Great attention to detail that results in high-quality work the first time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler, and more effective ways to use tools and achieve results
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes stressful environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 5,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
In order to be considered for this position, please email your resume and a link to your portfolio demonstrating your impressive Storyline and eLearning samples at email@example.com .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.