eLearning Developer – HR & Compliance eLearning
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
Since the demand for our training has soared, we have an immediate need to expand our Content Development team. In this creative role, you will develop first-class content for HR, Legal and Higher Ed Compliance training. Reporting to the Senior Director of eLearning Development, you will work collaboratively with the content development team taking course Storyboards and developing them in Articulate Storyline. This includes integrating audio, images, closed-captions, and on screen text into a course as well as updating all slide programming for interactions and course progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Develop eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline
- Develop well-designed course pages consistent with Traliant design standards including the integration of images, fonts and other graphic elements
- Develop new interactions for courses using complex Storyline programming
- Make any necessary edits to course based on content review feedback from Instructional Designer and Graphic Review feedback
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and Instructional Designers
- Help maintain course library by assisting with any bug fixes or programming and slide edits
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in eLearning development and/or instructional design
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competency building eLearning courses in Articulate Storyline
- Experience with eLearning tools, such as Camtasia and Adobe
- Experience using project management software such as Asana, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets or similar
- Great attention to detail that results in high-quality work the first time
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with the SCORM standard and eLearning development
- Creativity and flair for design of interesting and engaging training content
- Strong team player with track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to transform boring compliance content into engaging, interactive, positively impactful, and fully customizable compliance training
Required Human Attributes
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler, and more effective ways to build competition-crushing eLearning courses
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes stressful environment
- Flexibility, resilience, and a can-do attitude
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.