eLearning Project Manager
Traliant is changing the way people think about compliance training and we are looking for a skilled Project Manager. Since the recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. You will work with a broad array of household-name organizations including the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, Momofuka and hundreds more.
- Developing detailed project plans using online project management software to manage the customization and creation of eLearning courses
- Coordinate upwards of ten projects on a daily basis by communicating with both co-workers and clients to ensure interim deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Continually updating project plans with actual achievements and arranging for “catching up” on any missed dates
- Turning meeting notes into project plans with a thorough understanding of tasks, milestones, dependency, resource utilization, etc.
- Writing detailed communications to clients requesting deliverables, providing project updates, and answering related questions
Required Skills and Experience
- PMP or MCP certification, highly desirable
- Demonstrated mastery of project management software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheets or similar
- Demonstrated experience in creating and managing simultaneous projects from inception though completion
- Experience in e-learning, graphics, writing, etc., desirable but not required
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler and more effective ways to use tools and achieve results
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes stressful environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years related experience
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. With the attention these issue have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 1,000 customers in less than 2 years.