eLearning / Project Manager
Traliant is changing the way people think about compliance training and we are looking for a skilled Project Manager with eLearning experience to help manage and build out our eLearning courses. This position requires strong project management skills coupled with the ability to customize existing courses for clients. Since the recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. You will work with a broad array of household-name organizations including the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, Momofuku and five hundred more.
- Developing detailed project plans using online project management software to manage the customization and creation of eLearning courses
- Managing upwards of ten projects on a daily basis by communicating with both co-workers and clients to ensure interim deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Continually updating project plans with actual achievements and arranging for “catching up” on any missed dates
- Turning meeting notes into project plans with a thorough understanding of tasks, milestones, dependency, resource utilization, etc.
- Using eLearning tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, PowerPoint to customize courses based on input from both co-workers and clients
Required Skills and Experience
- PMP or MCP certification, highly desirable
- Demonstrated mastery of project management software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheets or similar
- Demonstrated experience in creating and managing simultaneous projects from inception though completion
- Competency in building courses in Storyline, Captiva, Lectora or similar eLearning authoring tools
- Experience in instructional design, graphics, writing, etc., desirable but not required
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler and more effective ways to use tools and achieve results
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes stressful environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years related experience
The preferred location will be East Hanover, NJ (Parsippany/Morristown area), but a remote position may be considered.
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.