eLearning QA Analyst
We are looking for enthusiastic QA Analyst to work with our product and content teams to ensure that our elearning products and services are of the required high standards in terms of content, user experience and technical functionality. You will work as part of a team to develop and deliver industry leading online compliance training products. This role requires a QA Analyst with a strategic approach to QA, plus excellent hands-on abilities.
- Strong knowledge of testing disciplines and methodologies
- Experience in the quality control of training, web-based training is an asset
- Define and maintain test plans to create effective QA processes
- Test technical functionality / compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Review text/graphics/audio/interactivity against original scripted content
- QA user experience and usability
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written * Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly and simply
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational abilities
- Accountable for carrying out the quality control processes within the project’s learning development life-cycle including all quality assurance and testing process for our eLearning courses by:
- Work with the Instructional Designers to verify questions on content
- Work with the Client Services team to implement changes to the course (i.e. Tracking, submitting and verification of all changes)
- Manages multiple simultaneous QA requests, varying in size, complexity and type
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- 2 to 4 years’ experience leading quality assurance projects
- Knowledge of automated testing software is desirable
- Exhibit passion for Traliant’s products and passion for your customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of SCORM and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is an advantage
- Previous experience with Articulate Storyline and/or Moodle would be a plus.
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.