Traliant is changing the way people think about compliance training and we are looking for a skilled eLearning Specialist to help manage and build out our eLearning courses. We are a young company whose direct sales has exploded and need to grow our course development team and continue to design the most interesting and engaging compliance courses on the planet. In our first 18 months we have added over 800 customers. This position requires eLearning development skills using Articulate’ s Storyline 360 and the ability to communicate with both external and internal stakeholders to develop and customize courses for our clients. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a company at an early stage, growing 500% this year. Since our recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our #MeToo related training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. You will work with a broad array of household-name organizations like the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, and Momofuku.
- Customize our library courses for our most strategic clients.
- Works closely with subject matter experts and implementation specialists to leverage core content and build effective eLearning programs.
- Design and develop dynamic instructional interactions to create engaging course content.
- Manage the existing e-learning team that consists of people with skills in video production, instructional design, graphic design, and HR subject matter.
- Develop new course modules using Articulate Storyline.
- Edit and Synchronize audio and video for eLearning courses.
- Perform quality assurance checks on training courses.
- Must have knowledge and recent experience with Articulate Storyline.
- Must have experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment; ability to be flexible and resilient
- Proven ability to project manage the development of e-Learning courses.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Adobe After Effects and Photoshop experience is also a plus
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment is a plus.
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. With the attention these issue have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 800 customers in less than 2 years.