Entry Level Staff Accountant
Traliant, an innovator in award-winning online HR compliance training, is looking for a high-energy, entry-level staff accountant to join our accounting team. This role will use general knowledge of accounting to process and review financial records and undertake special projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
You will be responsible for specific tasks assigned to you and be expected to provide additional assistance in other areas as needed. You will work closely with internal sales team, vendors and customers.
- Utilize bookkeeping software and spreadsheets to post financial transactions
- Contact customers with past due balances
- Reconcile and report any discrepancies
- Generate reports
- Interact with management, vendors and customers.
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Possess a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- 0 to 1 year accounting experience
Traliant is an award-winning, venture-backed compliance training company that is changing the way people think about compliance training. We develop, contemporary, interactive, broadcast-quality compliance training. At Traliant, the only thing better than our training is our customer service. Our customers include these household-name organizations the US Congress, LA Fitness, Orlando Health, Oceaneering, Amway, Ferragamo, Hilton International, Del Taco, Husqvarna, Smashburger, Momofuku and more than a thousand others.