Partner Growth Marketing Manager
As the Partner Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new partner opportunities, driving partner growth by creating go-to-market strategies and hitting revenue targets. You will collaborate with internal Marketing and Partner Growth teams to align on the unique selling proposition for each target audience, develop relevant assets, execute on the overall strategy and present results to cross-functional teams. You are a self-motivated and collaborative player who will not only execute on, but also take initiative to develop strategies from the ground-up.
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has experienced tremendous growth – ranking 13th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™. In the last four years, we’ve grown to more than 5,000 customers, including; Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Partner closely with Strategic Account, Business Development and Partner Marketing teams to develop the ground-up strategy for engaging and converting high-value partners that align with revenue goals.
- Analyze the market, partner and competitor trends to identify personas for each target audience and develop compelling unique value propositions.
- Partner with Product and Digital Marketing teams to create and launch associated marketing assets for each campaign to engage with and drive leads from our target industries.
- Work closely with the Marketing Analysts on overall and campaign performance for each partner industry.
- Collaborate with Content teams to produce and gather partner content including but not limited to success stories, whitepapers, case studies, testimonials and data studies that will drive qualified traffic and enable the sales team.
- Create and execute on a referral program for association partners to help generate leads at scale and support event and paid email efforts.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience with B2B in a channel marketing, partner marketing, or product marketing role required.
- Relevant partner marketing experience with an understanding of how to build marketing strategies and programs around several different audiences with unique goals and personas.
- Experience building partner marketing programs from the ground up. From vision and strategy, to establishing goals and success metrics, developing and following a roadmap, to launching and maintaining.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to creatively describe and position the uniqueness of our products.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, organized and decisive with the initiative to prioritize projects and adjust as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience with ABM or Advocacy platforms a plus.
- Previous experience in a SaaS business, eLearning, GRC, or Human Resources a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization