PHP/Full Stack Developer
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We are looking for a PHP/Full Stack Web Application Developer to work on maintaining and enhancing our existing web application while helping us architect and create an upgraded platform with a scalable back-end and refreshed front-end.
You will proactively provide recommendations for optimizing application deficiencies and have a dedication to delivering clean, organized code. You should have a desire to solve problems efficiently and take the initiative to research issues you’ve never encountered to find the best solution. We expect you to keep your knowledge and skills with technology, tools, design trends, and industry best practices up to date to help evolve the product and team capabilities.
- Participate in design and requirements planning, providing feedback based on your experience with frameworks, patterns and best practices.
- Debug and remediate defects in existing back-end and front-end application code.
- Deliver clean, efficient, reusable code.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Support QA with functionality and performance testing.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years PHP application development experience.
- Experience with modern web development tools and technologies: ES 2015 – 2018, transpilers, Node.js, asynchronous patterns, Webpack, Sass, responsive design, etc.
- Experience with Laravel, Angular, SQL, Git, and shell scripts.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programing features and practices.
- Ability to find the root cause of application defects by reading and fully understanding others’ code.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
Additional Desired Skills
- Linux, Apache, MySQL
- React and Redux
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.