PHP/Full Stack Developer
Team members proactively provide recommendations for optimizing application deficiencies and have a dedication to delivering clean, organized code. You should have a desire to solve problems efficiently. For problems you’ve never encountered, you should be motivated to research the issue and find the best solution. You’ll stay up to date with technology, tools, design trends, and industry best practices to help evolve the product and team skills.
- Participate in design and requirements planning, providing feedback based on your experience with frameworks, patterns and best practices.
- Debug and remediate defects in existing back-end and front-end application code.
- Deliver clean, efficient, reusable code.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Support QA with functionality and performance testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years PHP application development experience.
- Experience with modern web development tools and technologies: ES 2015 – 2018, transpilers, Node.js, asynchronous patterns, Webpack, Sass, responsive design, etc.
- Experience with Laravel, Angular, SQL, Git, and shell scripts.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programing features and practices.
- Ability to find the root cause of application defects by reading and fully understanding others’ code.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Linux, Apache, MySQL
- React and Redux
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.