Product Manager – eLearning Compliance Training
This is a remote position that will own the process for new courses of taking a designated eLearning topic and going from research to a detailed course storyboard. For existing courses, this position will own monitoring the legal, competitive and market conditions and then updating existing course transcripts for implementation by our talented instructional designers.
This position will primarily be responsible for implementing our course roadmap for new courses. The work begins with an understanding of competitive course offerings and interfacing with current customers to understand their needs. That market research then needs to be coupled with the ability to read and understand relevant state and federal laws and regulations. The knowledge of the market needs along with the relevant regulations needs to be distilled first into a course outline and eventually into a detailed storyboard to be handed off to the instructional design team that creates the actual eLearning course.
In addition, this position will monitor a defined segment of state and federal regulations on compliance-related topics. The information gathered then be applied to existing course transcripts to create the basis for updating existing courses.
This position will work across multiple departments in addition to the content team including sales, marketing and client services.
- Creating eLearning storyboards that can be developed into an eLearning course
- Perform detailed competitive research on courses, topics, outlines and related details
- Interface with customers to understand and document their eLearning course requirements.
- Closely follow federal and state laws and regulations relating to discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Identify new market opportunities for courses
- Accurately interpret laws and regulations relating to compliance and human resources topics
- Update existing course transcripts based on regulatory and market changes
- Work closely with team members to transfer content knowledge for specific trainings
- Organize and maintain detailed competitive, market and customer research.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the compliance training industry, human resources, training, or related field
- Ability to speak to senior HR and legal staff at F1000 companies
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in, human resources, business administration, legal studies, or a relevant field
- Proficient in reading and understanding laws and regulations relating to compliance topics
- Familiarity with Instructional Design principles and the eLearning course creation processes
- Outstanding research and analysis skills
- Strong team player with a track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Alignment with Traliant’s mission and vision of providing great looking-fully-customizable compliance training
Required Human Attributes
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler and more effective ways to build competition-crushing eLearning courses
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes stressful environment
- Flexibility, resilience and a can-do attitude
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 3,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.