Regional Sales Manager
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated Regional Sales Manager to join our successful Sales group and lead a team of experienced selling professionals. This growth has led to a significant expansion of our sales team and the need for an experienced sales leader.
This position reports to the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in leading and coaching technology sales teams. This position requires an extremely positive leadership approach and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. Our Marketing team generates an abundance of leads for our sales team and we close over 100 new business deals per month. Organizational and motivational skills will be pivotal to success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Manage and lead a team of enterprise sales reps working from remote home offices throughout the country.
- Be a leader of “A” players; hire, enable, coach, train and trim your team so they are a high performing machine, who LOVE coming to work, LOVE our customers and know what it means to win.
- Create a culture of performance, efficiency and focus within your sales team, by outlining and sticking to best practices and processes that work effectively to get the most out of the team.
- Enable and ensure a strong and disciplined approach to sales; driving adherence to sales process yet encouraging creativity, promote usage and utilization of tools and technology, developing best in class capabilities around the entire lead to close process.
- Support and coach reps daily in lead qualification, deal management and closing activities.
- Deliver timely and accurate pipeline information and forecast to VP of Sales, providing detailed analysis of sales team effectiveness and proactively owning solutions and improvements to efficient and effective sales.
- Partner closely with marketing to ensure the most effective demand generation programs, playbooks, sales enablement are all in effect to drive sales performance.
- Build out and take ownership of all tools and technologies to support sales effectiveness working closely with our Sales Operations team around Salesforce.com and other tools.
- Be a customer advocate; while the number is always important, you have to know what it means to put our customer first and ensure their success. Our commitment and vision as a company is to our customers first and being a sales leader who can role model that commitment, is critical to us.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience as a Sales Leader
- 10 years in sales, with ideally a minimum of 5 years as a Sales Rep
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding quotas, building teams and developing incredibly successful sales professionals
- Extensive experience selling SaaS solutions into multiple verticals with a focus on medium- to enterprise-sized organizations
- Experience managing compliance training or eLearning sales teams preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated success in both short- and long-term sales cycles
- Strong capabilities in salesforce.com; the ability to use dashboards and reports to manage your business and monitor rep activity to identify areas of improvement
- Ability to establish strong team relationships, both with your sales reps and with senior management
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 5,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
Please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.