Sales Development Representative
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) manages outbound prospects based on several set strategies, utilizing prospecting tools. These tools include but are not limited to, Zoom Info, LinkedIn, CRM System, web searches, referrals, campaign lists, etc. The SDR is responsible for researching potential customers, connecting and educating prospects and uncovering/cultivating opportunities to pass to the Account Executive to move the Opportunity through the sales cycle to close.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Responsible for following a set sales cadence to uncover, follow up on, and qualify potential customers in the potential customer journey
- Utilize a set of resources that include process guides, email/voicemail scripts, qualifying questioning and Rep assignment rules to qualify the prospect and cultivate the customer’s need to turn them into a sales qualified lead
- Responsible for meeting a targeted number of passed sales qualified leads.
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads for the Account Executive through various resources such as LinkedIn, CRM system, etc.
- Prospect to leads or referrals uncovered by other internal business units and other members of the team
- Achieving defined productivity goals
- Responding to activities and creating follow up tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accuracy and cleanliness of the CRM system according to team best practices
- Working with dedicated Account Executive to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
Skills and Experience
- Ability to follow established processes
- Ability to provide feedback on processes
- Exhibits strong prospecting skills
- Ability to cultivate prospects
- Research skills
- Easily handles objections and rejections
- Process oriented
- Strategy development and execution
- Adaptability, being able to focus on what matters to the customer
- Critical thinking
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.