Sales Enablement Manager
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
The Sales Enablement Manager will create and deploy training, content, procedures, practices, and tools needed to support the sales team throughout the entire sales process, with a particular focus on developing and managing an exceptional on-boarding process for new members to the Sales team. As the Sales Enablement Manager you will own key parts of the overall Sales Operation including sales training, competitive analysis, and enablement. You work collaboratively with sales, marketing, customer success and operations to ensure strategic alignment across all four functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, Performance Skill Development, and Manager Effectiveness) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Own the New Hire Onboarding process and delivery
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) & business leaders to develop effective, relevant content, tools, and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Operations and Business Intelligence teams to find and fill knowledge gaps across the organization, understand needs, gain agreement on key initiatives, and work to deliver enablement and roadmaps.
- Create resources that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Align Sales enablement strategy with the Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy set by Sales and Marketing leaders
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team
- Manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales team to understand and sell Traliant training solutions; Ensure content remains current and reflects the latest in product, market, and customer information
- Project manage the rollout of sales enablement programs, such as role plays, coaching sessions, sales kick off, etc.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings
- Create and distribute supporting tools, resources, facilitation guides and workshop elements for successful delivery
- Deliver effective change management and communications for technology implementations, data policies, and process re-engineering within GTM areas
- Support frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program
Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training in a technology/SaaS organization required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results
- Experience in multi-functional domains including sales forecasting, territory planning, opportunity management, sales training, and enablement.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required and power point ).
- Strong proficiency with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.