Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our accounting team. You will be responsible for working on all aspects of accounting operations with a focus on revenue recognition, customer invoice processing, accounts receivable and collections. Working with our Controller, you will produce monthly and quarterly financial reports used by management and the Board of Directors.
- Maintain revenue and deferred revenue waterfall.
- Process timely and accurate customer billings and assist in collection efforts.
- Prepare general journal entries and reconciliations for month-end closing.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Analyze accounting data to resolve account discrepancies.
- Assist with the preparation of annual audit and tax return work papers.
- Additional special projects as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting concentration or related course work preferred.
- 2-5 years of accounting experience.
- SaaS industry experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Dedicated to continual personal and professional development.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.