Senior Instructional Designer
*Only candidates with a link to an eLearning portfolio will be considered for this position. We are seeking a Senior Instructional Designer with strong design skills. Please provide course samples of your best work.
Traliant, an innovator in award-winning online HR compliance training is changing the way people think about compliance training.
We are looking for an instructional designer with extensive design experience. You will build out our eLearning courses. You will have the ability to create courses from scratch, as well as customize existing ones, for clients. This position also requires strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
Since the recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position with a highly experienced designer that can hit the ground running. You will work with a broad array of household-name organizations including the U.S. Congress, Hilton Hotels, Dominos, and over 1,000 more.
- Develop eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline as well as customize existing library courses
- ‘Develop well-designed course pages consistent with Traliant design standards including the integration of images, fonts and other graphic elements. (A portfolio demonstrating your skills is required to be submitted).
- Develop detailed project plans using online project management software to manage the customization and creation of eLearning courses
- Manage upwards of ten projects on a daily basis by communicating with both co-workers and clients to ensure interim deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Continually update project plans with achievements and arrange for “catch up” on any missed dates
- Communicate with translation resources and update courses into multiple languages
- Turn meeting notes into project plans with a thorough understanding of tasks, milestones, dependency, resource utilization, etc.
- Use other eLearning tools such as Camtasia and PowerPoint to customize courses
Required Skills and Experience
- Competency building courses in Articulate Storyline. A portfolio demonstrating impressive Storyline and eLearning samples is required for submission.
- Experience using project management software such as Asana, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets or similar
- Experience in creating and managing simultaneous projects from inception to completion
- Excellent attention to detail that results in high-quality work the first time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler, and more effective ways to use tools and achieve results
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes stressful environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7 to 10 years of related experience.
Traliant is a venture-backed compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, are uniquely tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your resume and a portfolio demonstrating your impressive Storyline and eLearning samples.