Senior Instructional Designer
*Only candidates with a link to an eLearning portfolio will be considered for this position. We are seeking a Senior Instructional Designer with strong design skills. Please provide course samples of your best work.
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that is #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 and #22 on the 2021 INC. 5000 California Regional list. In a little over five years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
Since the demand for our training has soared, we have an immediate need to expand our content team with a highly experienced instructional designer that can hit the ground running. As a designer with extensive design experience, you will build out our eLearning courses. You will create courses from scratch, as well as customize existing ones, for clients. This position also requires strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop eLearning courses and customize existing library courses using Articulate Storyline
- Develop well-designed course pages consistent with Traliant design standards including the integration of images, fonts and other graphic elements. (**A portfolio demonstrating your skills is required to be submitted**).
- Develop detailed project plans using online project management software to manage the customization and creation of eLearning courses
- Manage upwards of ten projects on a daily basis by communicating with both co-workers and clients to ensure interim deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Continually update project plans with achievements and arrange for “catch up” on any missed dates
- Communicate with translation resources and update courses into multiple languages
- Turn meeting notes into project plans with a thorough understanding of tasks, milestones, dependency, resource utilization, etc.
- Use other eLearning tools such as Camtasia and PowerPoint to customize courses
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated competency building courses in Articulate Storyline. **A portfolio demonstrating impressive Storyline and eLearning samples is required for submission. **
- Strong experience using project management software such as Asana, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets or similar
- Experience in creating and managing simultaneous projects from inception to completion
- Excellent attention to detail that results in high-quality work the first time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A natural curiosity that results in continually finding better, simpler, and more effective ways to use tools and achieve results
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes stressful environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7 to 10 years of related experience.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers modern, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your resume and a portfolio demonstrating your impressive Storyline and eLearning samples.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.