Sr. Client Services Representative -eLearning
We’re looking for a technically-adept, Sr. Client Services Representative for our eLearning products. This individual will work with the VP of Client Services to support our current and future customers, via telephone, email, web chat and other social media channels, while providing the best possible customer experience in every interaction. This position requires eLearning development skills coupled with client services skills This is a multi-faceted job that encompasses client implementations, customizations, support and testing functions. Since our recent coverage in the Wall Street Journal and an NPR interview, the demand for our training has soared and we have an immediate need to fill this position. You will work with a broad array of household-name organizations like the US Congress, Hilton Hotels, Amway, and Momofuku.
- Work with new customers to customize and configure courses and manage rollout using Traliant’s Learning Management System (LMS) and other third party industry standard LMS.
- Provides ongoing support to customers and resolve technical issues.
- Use eLearning tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, and PowerPoint to create interactive, SCORM compliant web-based training deliverables.
- Consult with customers to help determine the most effective rollout strategies.
- Document processes and create templates for common issues.
- Edit and synchronize both audio and video for eLearning courses.
- Troubleshoot reported issues with courses and/or LMS, working with client and engineering resources.
- Document suggestions for improving Traliant’s product offerings, based on customer suggestions and previous experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in Administration of industry standard Learning Management Systems is a must.
- Previous experience with Moodle would be a plus.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills essential
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong experience with Articulate Storyline is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
- Previous experience with technical support ticketing systems.
Job will be in the NJ (Parsippany/Morristown) area. Will consider remote, home-based candidates.
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. With the attention these issue have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 500 customers in less than 2 years.