Strategic Accounts Director
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy Strategic Accounts Director to join our Sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth online training company with an award-winning product and exceptional team.
Traliant is ranked the 13th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500,™ and in just four years we’ve grown our customer base to more than 5,000 organizations, including Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Stanford Health Care, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
This position requires outstanding consultative and sales leadership skills. You will be focused on expanding our relationships and annual revenue with our largest existing clients by increasing user licenses for installed courses and branching out to other departments to create new opportunities. Additionally, the Strategic Account Director must be entrepreneurial and intuitive about connecting the dots to find and win business in new large accounts. A key metric for this position is earning the business of firms with 10,000 or more employees.
- Exceeds quota
- Develops and executes strategies to engage with existing clients and expand revenue potential across the organization
- Develops a pipeline of expansion opportunities within targeted accounts
- Effectively presents Traliant’s training solutions to existing clients
- Effectively leverages Traliant’s executives and team in support of goals
- Documents all sales contacts, activities and sales process steps in SalesForce
- Solicits product and market feedback from customers.
- Communicates customer feedback and recommendations to the leadership team, marketing and product development, including feature requests, market trends, CI and new opportunities.
- Complies with all corporate policies and completes all administrative tasks on time
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical-related area of study
- Minimum 5 years of consultative and strategic account sales experience
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions to a variety of market verticals
- Experience in selling compliance training/eLearning solutions preferred but not required. Sales experience with Human Resources or Legal/Compliance departments also preferred.
- Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
- Passionate self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within tight time constraints
- Ability to establish strong team relationships
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Command of social media for the benefit of relationship building, lead generation, gaining access to executives, and networking with key stakeholders
- Strong aptitude with business software tools (SalesForce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Keen business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office with minimal travel.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization.