Vice President of Sales
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500. In a little over four years, we have experienced tremendous growth adding over 4,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, PepsiCo, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
Our VP of Sales will be responsible for developing, mentoring and leading our growing sales team. Reporting to the CEO, you will direct overall sales growth and profitably by enhancing processes, procedures, and operating methods. You will accelerate Traliant’s market penetration while managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities. Experience selling compliance training or eLearning solutions is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting by monitoring and reporting actual sales against sales goals monthly.
- Focus on both organic and inorganic strategies to leverage sales targets.
- Own and track sales budget.
- Manages positive customer relationships (Account Management) for key / critical accounts.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Lead the design and execution of sales strategies that meet or exceed Traliant’s growth, retention, and revenue projections.
- Contributes to market positioning, communications, and target strategy to produce the highest possible overall market share.
- Help identify key future market opportunities.
- Incorporates customer needs and expectations into daily operations and business planning strategies.
- Collaborates with all customer groups (internal and external customers) to determine customer expectations.
- Use benchmark data from internal and external sources to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identifies and takes actions to resolve ineffective processes in collaboration with staff.
- Create a positive work environment that stimulates sales creativity and fosters a strong team environment for staff members.
- Identifies talent/contribution of staff and establishes an informal plan for succession.
- Serves as a mentor to staff in problem solving, decision making and planning activities.
- Collaborates with Direct Reports to assure they have a personal/professional growth and development plan to enhance knowledge, competencies, and professional practice.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum experience of 10+ years
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Strong negotiation / persuasive skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, Leadership and Management Skills
- Be able to demonstrate a successful sales record
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Proven experience working within a training company selling compliance training solutions.
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant is an award-winning compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR and compliance professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws, and Code of Conduct, which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements. Founded in 2016, we now have almost 5,000 clients including some of the most respected organizations in the country.
Please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.