Online Discrimination and Harassment Training for Industrial & Manufacturing Companies
This edition of Preventing Discrimination and Harassment is tailored to industrial and manufacturing companies, featuring videos, news stories, terminology and other content relevant to employees working in the industrial sector.
Employees on the production line work in a much different environment than those in the office. While this doesn’t make production line employees any more or less susceptible to discrimination and harassment in the workplace, it makes it all the more important that training on preventing discrimination and harassment resonates with your workers. Traliant’s Industrial & Manufacturing edition does exactly this. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what the employees at Superior Lithographics say about our training:
Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Training Course Versions
Our Preventing Discrimination and Harassment course is available in the following versions:
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Work Environments: Office, Hotels, Restaurants, Healthcare, Municipal
- Roles: Manager and Employee
- Formats: Online, DVD, and Instructor-Led Classroom (see checklist)
- State-Required Training: California (AB 1825, AB 2053), Connecticut (CHRO Act), New York (NY Requirements), and Illinois (SB 75)
Experience Traliant today!
Training your employees on Preventing Discrimination and Harassment has never been more important and easier. For a free trial of our course, fill out this form: