Allows Managers to Quickly and Easily Follow Up on Past-Due Compliance Training Assignments
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA, August 10, 2017 – Traliant, a provider of interactive, online compliance training for the modern workforce, today announced the availability of a new LMS (learning management system) app that gives managers on-the-go ability to drive on-time completion of their organization’s compliance-training activities from any smartphone or tablet. Most significantly, HR executives, Chief Compliance Officers and General Counsels can now enlist departmental managers to follow up quickly and easily on past-due compliance training.
Traliant’s LMS App for Managers leads the industry in enabling training managers and administrators to assign courses, monitor employees’ progress, view future training demand and more – all from the convenience of their iOS or Android devices.
The app is available to download on Google Play and the App Store at iTunes at no cost to customers of Traliant’s Preventing Discrimination and Harassment Training Suite or new Code of Conduct course.
“This app was built to help compliance professionals manage compliance deadlines. Prior to this, managers needed reports, spreadsheets and email to line managers to get that last few percent of end-users to complete their training.” said Mike Pallatta, Traliant’s Chief Executive Officer. “The LMS Managers App is the first product of its kind that distributes the follow-up responsibilities from the compliance department out to the field.”
Key Features of Traliant’s LMS App for Managers and Administrators
- Enables compliance managers to notify department managers about past-due training assignments.
- Notification via email includes complete contact information so follow up to end-users is quick and easy.
- Allows managers and administrators to track course assignments and training activities on-the-go, from any smartphone or tablet.
- Reporting Dashboard displays all the critical information managers need to be in control of their compliance-training program 24/7.
- Provides access to the status of course assignments and completions, past and pending deadlines and future training requirements for the next week, month, quarter or year — by department and individual employee.
- Lets managers working in the field quickly identify training issues and take action on the spot.
- Available on Google Play and the App Store at iTunes to Traliant customers.
To learn more about Traliant’s LMS App for Managers, visit www.traliant.com/lms-compliance-manager-app/