Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I do not know my password?
A: Please use our “Forgot Password” process. This process will generate an email with a link to reset your password.
Q: What if I do not know my username?
A: The “Forgot Password” process will allow you to enter either your email address or username.
Q: What if the “Forgot Password” process does not resolve my issue?
A: If you cannot reset your password in this manner, please contact the Traliant Technical Support team via Support@Traliant.com or at: (929) 266-7591
Q: What if I am not a registered Traliant User?
A: Please email us at Info@Traliant.com and we will help you become a registered Traliant user.
Q: What if I resume my training and the system does not bring me back to where I left off?
A: If the course seems to have “forgotten” where you left off, it is most likely because of a temporary loss of internet while taking the course. Don’t worry, we can recover your place in the course and you will not have to start over. Contact support and we will reset your location.
Q: I completed the course but did not receive my certificate of completion via email?
A: If you didn’t receive an email with your certificate or would like another copy sent to you, please contact support and we will send it to you directly.
Q: I understand my course completion certificate is automatically sent to my registered email address. Is there a way I can manually view and download a copy of the certificate?
A: Yes, there are actually two ways you can manually access your certificate. From your employee dashboard you can either:
- Go to the COMPLETED section (lower left), Scroll over the course image, In the box that appears, click on View Certificate (bottom), In the new tab that opens, print or download your certificate; or
- Go to the upper right hand corner, Click on the down arrow by your name, In box that appears, under View Certificates, click on the course title, In the new tab that opens, print out or download your certificate.
Q: When I try to start my course this message appears: “Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.” Now what?
A: It sounds like you may be using Google Chrome. If so, the message is appearing as a result of a recent update to the Google Chrome browser. To gain access to your course, exit the dashboard and log back in again. Then, when you click on the Play button, you should see the following message:
Click Enable Adobe Flash, and then click Allow. Please note that you will only have to go through this sequence the first time you access the training course. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, or you have further questions, please contact Support@Traliant.com.
Technical Support Availability
- Telephone support: 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST Monday – Friday
Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a voice mail system.
Best efforts will be made to answer / action the call for high priority issues).
Otherwise calls will be addressed until the next business day.
Please use: (929) 266-7591 Option 2
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST Monday – Friday
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
Please use: Support@traliant.com
Response Time Criteria
Traliant will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Within 2 hours (during business hours) for issues received via Telephone
- Within 8 hours for issues received via Email.
Supported Hardware and Software:
Traliant supports the following environments.
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10
Please use the most up to date version of the browser of your choice
- Internet Explorer 11 (with Flash version 20 or higher)
Please whitelist the following IP addresses:
- LMS.Traliant.com 22.214.171.124
- Transactional Email IP: 126.96.36.199
- Traliant.com 188.8.131.52