Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I do not know my password?
A: Please use our “Forgot Password” process. This process will generate an email with a link to reset your password.
Q: What if I do not know my username?
A: The “Forgot Password” process will allow you to enter either your email address or username.
Q: What if the “Forgot Password” process does not resolve my issue?
A: If you cannot reset your password in this manner, please contact the Traliant Technical Support team via Support@Traliant.com
Q: What if I am not a registered Traliant User?
A: Please email us at Support@Traliant.com and we will help you become a registered Traliant user.
Q: What if I resume my training and the system does not bring me back to where I left off?
A: If the course seems to have “forgotten” where you left off, it is most likely because of a temporary loss of internet while taking the course. Don’t worry, we can recover your place in the course and you will not have to start over. Contact support and we will reset your location.
Q: I completed the course but did not receive my certificate of completion via email?
A: If you didn’t receive an email with your certificate or would like another copy sent to you, please contact support and we will send it to you directly.
Q: I understand my course completion certificate is automatically sent to my registered email address. Is there a way I can manually view and download a copy of the certificate?
A: Yes, there are actually two ways you can manually access your certificate. From your employee dashboard you can either:
- Go to the COMPLETED section (lower left), Scroll over the course image, In the box that appears, click on View Certificate (bottom), In the new tab that opens, print or download your certificate; or
- Go to the upper right hand corner, Click on the down arrow by your name, In box that appears, under View Certificates, click on the course title, In the new tab that opens, print out or download your certificate.
Technical Support Availability
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST Monday – Friday
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day. When contacting support, please include your name, company name and contact information.
Please use: Support@traliant.com
Response Time Criteria
Traliant will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer via Email or the Web within the following time frames:
- During Business Hours: Expect a response within 2 hours. If the request is for additional accounts or course assignments, please allow 1 full business day.
- After Business Hours: Expect a response on the next business day.
Supported Hardware and Software
Traliant supports the latest versions of the following environments.
- Windows 10, 11
- Mac OS 12.x
- IOS 15.x
- Android 12.x
We support the latest release of each of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
We recommend an internet connection (WIFI or wired) speed of at least 10Mbs for optimal results.
Learning Management System
Users of our LMS should meet all the requirements above.
IP Address and domain:
Email Source IP: 22.214.171.124 (us-west-w.amazonses.com)
Please give this information to your IT department and ask them to whitelist us.