Organizations that are committed to fostering a psychologically safe, respectful company culture can also reduce the risk of costly lawsuits, reputational damage, poor employee engagement and other negative consequences of a toxic work environment. HR compliance training is an important step in creating a positive, productive workplace and establishing a culture of integrity, trust and compliance.
What Is HR Compliance Training?
Human resources compliance training is one of the essential tools to educate employees and managers and drive positive behaviors across the organization. Effective HR compliance training demonstrates how workplace laws and company policies and procedures apply in everyday situations. Further, compliance training increases awareness of the different forms of discrimination and harassment, encourages individuals to raise questions and concerns, and provides practical insights and actions that strengthen company culture and advance diversity, equity and inclusion.
Designed for today’s diverse, mobile workforce, Traliant’s online compliance training courses offer organizations and their employees a wide range of advantages, including:
- Engaging, Interactive Content: Compliance training is too important to be boring. That’s why our training uses the best elements of storytelling, video technology and eLearning strategies to engage employees and drive positive behavior.
- Time and Cost-Efficiency: Implementing an online compliance training program saves value time and resources, freeing HR leaders to address the evolving needs of their organizations. Traliant’s eLearning platform enables fast and easy customization, so organizations can deliver training that is relevant and relatable to employees.
- 24/7 Access to Courses: Mobile-optimized compliance courses allow employees to easily access training on any device, at any time, whether they are at home, at their desk, on the shop floor or in the field. Learners can start a course on one device and then pick it up later on another, right where they left off.
- Up-to-Date Training: Workplace compliance laws and requirements are always evolving. That’s why Traliant releases a new version of Preventing Discrimination & Harassment training every year, so business owners, managers and supervisors can be confident that employees are up to date on workplace compliance, conduct and culture topics. And fresh content keeps employees engaged and interested in the training.
- Easy Tracking and Reporting: Traliant’s industry leading LMS is designed for ease of use. Administrators can quickly rollout compliance training while monitoring learner progress and engagement with dynamic dashboards and reports.
- Microlearning On Demand: Microlearning offers short, focused modules or episodes that can easily fit into an employee’s unpredictable workday. Microlearning is an efficient way for employees to learn something new or review information they learned earlier. The goal is to keep compliance and ethical issues top of mind, inside and outside of the workplace.
- Boost Knowledge Retention: Interactive quizzes, exercises and challenges are integrated within each training module of our HR compliance training courses to reinforce key concepts and boost knowledge retention.
- Communicate Policies and Procedures: Training offers another channel to regularly communicate your organization’s compliance policies, procedures and code of conduct.
Need HR Compliance Training?
Businesses and organizations across industries need to train employees and supervisors on a wide range of compliance topics, including sexual harassment prevention, discrimination, workplace violence prevention and diversity and inclusion. Implementing behavior-based, interactive compliance training that is engaging and relevant to your workforce sends a clear message that:
- You genuinely care about creating a positive company culture, where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and feel that their voices matter, and when they speak up, they will be heard.
- Compliance training is a priority for the organization and everyone is expected to participate.
- Compliance training is part of a comprehensive approach to combating discrimination, harassment and other misconduct and creating a better workplace in which all employees can thrive.
Find HR Compliance Training Courses
Traliant offers a wide range of compliance training courses. including:
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment
- Diversity, Inclusion, & Sensitivity
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Training
- Avoiding Retaliation
- Bystander Intervention
- Creating a Positive Work Environment Training
- Creating a Respectful Remote Workplace
- Cultural Competency Training
- Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace Training
- Employment Law Training- The Essentials for Managers
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Training
- Handling Reasonable Accommodations in the Workplace
- Interview Compliance Training
- Managing Difficult Employees Training
- Microaggressions in the Workplace
- Preventing Workplace Violence Training
- Psychological Safety at Work Training
- Religion, Spirituality & Beliefs Training for Employees and Managers
- Unconscious Bias
- Understanding Affirmative Action Plans Training for Employees and Managers
- Sexual Harassment Training
Traliant’s compliance training courses are designed to engage employees and keep their attention focused on what’s important — making the right decisions and taking the right actions to build a safe, respectful, inclusive workplace for everyone. If you are ready to elevate your HR compliance training to meet the challenges of today’s evolving workplace, contact Traliant today to start your free trial:
What Our Customers are Saying:
“I am an expert in discrimination law and find having to do these annual trainings important but incredibly tedious. Of all the times I have had to suffer through a 101 course in a subject I have a PhD in, this was the most engaging and the least tedious one I have ever experienced. The focus on practical examples and real-world dynamics was excellent and the issues selected to highlight in, e.g., the “viewer questions” were exactly the ones that, in my experience, are genuinely the trickiest under the law. I also liked the format, so whoever’s expertise in what engages people in online trainings went into creating this deserves an Oscar.”
-The Legal Aid Society
“For our state-mandated Sexual Harassment and Discrimination training, we wanted something easy and affordable, but also entertaining and interactive for our employees. The Traliant Team was very responsive and helpful in setting up and implementing the training courses. They were there with us every step of the way.
-Mindy Decker, Human Resources Analyst, City of Ontario, CA
“It’s challenging to ask employees to commit to yet another training course, but Traliant presents content in interesting and relevant ways. They’re flexible with our specific needs and timeline, plus they help us keep training organized for employees across different states. We also love Traliant’s customer service. They take the time to get to know us, our business, and the needs of our managers and employees. They have been incredibly helpful as we navigate compliance training for our business.”
-Andrea Scott McCluskey, Executive Vice President, Talent & Culture Winsight, LLC
“From the very first phone call to the execution of the final product, we could not have been more thrilled with the results. The Traliant team was great, especially my Client Success Manager, whose dedicated partnership and attention to detail surpassed our expectations. I have been in the HR industry for more than 20 years and my experience working with Traliant goes unmatched, specifically in terms of the thoughtfulness that went into each and every detail of our implementation.”
-Ashley Farris, Team Services Manager, Custom Ink
“The quality is phenomenal and all of the features work perfectly. In addition, you can stop watching on your mobile device and pick up right where you left off on your computer. And, vice versa. Our last LMS had poor mobile quality, the features never functioned correctly, and it never reported correctly from mobile back to the LMS. All in all, I’m thrilled.”
-Ali Tankiewicz, HR Associate, Apex Clean Energy