July 25, 2022

CRN– Traliant’s survey of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) leaders is featured in this article on trends that are impacting companies across the channel today.

Here’s an excerpt:
For a growing number of channel businesses, diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives are becoming an important, transformational component of their long-range strategies. DEI can cover a broad range of issues and an equally broad range of ways that businesses are responding and implications for the steps they take to address DEI.

According to an October 2021 report jointly prepared by research organization WBR Insights and compliance training firm Traliant, 89 percent of all companies already had a formal DEI strategy in place with the remaining 11 percent planning to implement one within 12 months. The report was based on survey results from 300 U.S. companies across all industries, including the IT industry. The survey also found that 79 percent of all companies planned to allocate more budget and/or resources to DEI in 2022.

Read the full article in CRN



Carole Walters