Online Diversity Training
Workplace Diversity, Inclusion & Sensitivity is a 35-minute course that explores the concepts of racial identity, diversity, inclusion, sensitivity and unconscious bias in today’s modern workplace. Topics are presented in interactive episodes, with realistic video scenarios, knowledge checks and other assessments that prompt learners to think about their own assumptions, behaviors and experiences. Employees gain a deeper understanding of the many benefits of an inclusive culture and setting a positive example for treating everyone with civility and respect.
Employees and Managers learn:
- How a diverse and inclusive workplace benefits everyone
- How to apply the concepts of diversity and inclusion in their daily interactions
- How to increase awareness of unconscious bias and avoid its negative influence on recruiting, hiring and other business decisions
- How civility, cultural competency and sensitivity can help prevent workplace misconduct
- How positive attitudes and behaviors can lead to a more inclusive environment
For more information, view our Course Summary.