My HR Department and Traliant are working together to provide modern and innovative online Sexual Harassment training
In the year since the #MeToo movement started, and with new laws being passed in many states, sexual harassment training has become a high priority for many businesses. Training employees on how to recognize and respond to situations that can lead to sexual harassment – from the obvious to the subtle – is one of the most effective ways to foster a positive, respectful workplace. Training can also help organizations avoid costly harassment complaints that can damage their reputation, recruiting, retention and bottom line.
Traliant’s Preventing Discrimination and Harassment course is comprised of bite-sized episodes presented in a modern news-style format. Episodes feature interactive videos that challenge employees to decide on the best approach to difficult, realistic work situations and includes opportunities to earn points for choosing correct answers to encourage engagement. It explains the behaviors that are expected of individuals to create a workplace that is free of discrimination, harassment, and bullying using realistic scenarios. There are versions for Employees and Managers as well as state-compliant versions for New York, Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, and California.
Best of all, by working together, Traliant and My HR Department make getting staff trained both simple and affordable with preferred pricing.
We made it simple for your team to get trained:
- You supply us with your company info below
- Traliant will reach out to you with a pricing agreement based on number of employees
- Once the agreement has been signed, you’ll be assigned a Client Success Manager who will add your employees into our easy to use Learning Management System (LMS)
- Employees will receive an email with their username and password to take the training
- Reminders will be sent to those who haven’t completed the course within 30 days
- When users complete the course, you and your employee will be emailed a certificate of completion!
To get started, simply fill out this form: