Preventing Workplace Harassment: 2024 Edition Training Demo
On-Demand Webinar Demo
Watch our on-demand demonstration of Traliant’s 2024 edition of Preventing Workplace Harassment training. The course’s new season is brimming with fresh content — including new actors, videos, images and features — so employees never have to watch reruns
The 60-minute demo will take you through the course’s new content and features. You’ll discover why the updated course is the industry’s most engaging and robust harassment prevention training.
Key 2024 Course Features:
- Content developed and vetted by legal experts to ensure accuracy and compliance with all 50 states
- Streamlined approach that allows employers to meet all state and local training requirements by implementing only three course versions. The course also includes instant access to overviews of workplace harassment and discrimination law in all 50 states.
- High quality, Netflix-style production videos with nuanced scenarios and exercises.
- Expanded storytelling, gamification and exercises
- Accessibility for users with disabilities
- Ability for users to submit questions and receive answers from legal experts through our dedicated compliance team, ensuring compliance with state laws.
- Easier, faster and enhanced customization options to change content and scenarios based on your workplace for a tailored learning experience.
About the Speaker
Michael Johnson, the Chief Strategy Officer at Traliant, formerly served as the CEO of Clear Law Institute and worked as an attorney at the US Department of Justice. With a Harvard Law School education, he has delivered training and policy development services to global organizations, including the United Nations and the World Bank.
Traliant combines in-house legal expertise with modern, emotionally engaging course design to redefine compliance, training experiences and services. It helps thousands of interactive organizations create a culture of ethics, inclusion and safety by addressing dozens of critical topics. Traliant’s innovative and interactive approach to learning can be easily customized into affordable and cost-effective solutions for clients to address their industry, branding, policies, risks and job-specific needs.
Traliant currently serves more than 10,000 organizations as the industry’s leading compliance partner and provider of compliance training and services. Backed by PSG, a leading growth equity firm, Traliant is ranked on Inc.’s 2021, 2022 and 2023 lists of 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America and named to Inc.’s 2023 list of Best Workplaces.